Once upon a time, not so very long ago........

Little Leon was born with a poorly heart. This made his Mummy and Daddy sad and they decided to search for a special friend who would keep Little Leon company and look after him while he was in hospital.............

The Adventure begins..............

Saturday 25 June 2011

A letter for Little Leon from Mummy

Dear Leon,

I have waited for you to come into my life for such a long time. I never imagined that you would be anything other than a perfect little boy, even with your poorly heart you are my perfect little boy.

You have tought me so much about myself over the last six months. You have given me such gifts, the happiness of sitting and watching you sleep and falling asleep in my arms.  The joy of playing with you and helping my Little Leon discover toys, the absolute fun of bathtime and swimming lessons!  And now you have started rolling around.  I love to sing nursery rhymes to you and watch you laugh at me when we are playing pee po! I feel so proud of you and I love being your Mummy. My heart aches knowing what you will have to go through over the next few weeks to get better, but you have to have the repair, because without it, its a fatal condition and I am not ready to loose my little Leon without a fight.

Its going to be a long day on Monday waiting to hear from your nursey laydees, telling Daddy and me how the operation went.  We have done our job as well as we can, you are as well and as loved and wanted as we can possibly get you, Mr W will come in with his magic hands and do your repair and then its up to you.  You have to keep your heart beating when its restarted. Its going to be hard for you, but I want you to remember that we love you very much, we have lots more adventures to have when you are feeling better.  You have lots of family and friends who are sending love and praying for you and want to play when you come home.

So sleep well my Little Leon, we will be waiting for you to wake up with hugs and love.

Lots of Love

From Mummy XXX

No comments: