Once upon a time, not so very long ago........

Little Leon was born with a poorly heart. This made his Mummy and Daddy sad and they decided to search for a special friend who would keep Little Leon company and look after him while he was in hospital.............

The Adventure begins..............

Friday 25 November 2011

Little Leon gets ready to paartaay!

Its the night before Little Leons big party.

He's enjoyed his splash time.
Had his party hair cut
Then spent the evening frolicking in his ball pool.

Now he is getting his cuteness sleepy in preparation for the cuddle fast with the family at his naming ceremony and birthday bash :)

1 comment:

JaneyLiz said...

Helen, I work with your sister-in-law Janet. I've been following Leon's journey, and today Janet told me the latest news. I don't believe in God, but I do believe in the power of positive thought and will continue to send those positive vibes to you all as there isn't much else I can do. You've all been incredible, and you'll carry on being so. Looking forward to seeing birthday party pictures. With every best wish to all of you, Jane (also sent to your FB account)