Once upon a time, not so very long ago........

Little Leon was born with a poorly heart. This made his Mummy and Daddy sad and they decided to search for a special friend who would keep Little Leon company and look after him while he was in hospital.............

The Adventure begins..............

Sunday 11 December 2011

Little Leons 12 Days of Christmas!

Starting tomorrow Little Leon and Mummy are going to share favourite stories and poems with all their friends.

Little Leon got some lovely books for his birthday and Mummy is going to give him his very own shelf on her bookcase! Woo! He can nearly fill it already!!

Little Leon says come back soon and enjoy his tales!
A noisy popup book WOOO! its loud!

1 comment:

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Cor yor own bookshelf! I don't hav my own! I hav to yews Mummy an Daddy's an sumtimes it's hard to find just the volewm I want.

I like pop up books, I hav an old Paddington pop up book. He plays in the sno an has to go to bed wiv a cold but he sneeks in sum marmalayde sandwiches. The last pop up pikcher is wun ware yu can get him to bring the sandwich owt from hiding under the blanket.