Once upon a time, not so very long ago........

Little Leon was born with a poorly heart. This made his Mummy and Daddy sad and they decided to search for a special friend who would keep Little Leon company and look after him while he was in hospital.............

The Adventure begins..............

Sunday 18 December 2011

On the Sixth Day of Christmas. Little Leons Mummy shares a peom..

Turn and Wave

Painting by Henry Wallis

She stole into my rooms like a thief in the night,
She told me she didn't love me, that I wasn't the 'one',
Somebody else she said, who danced to a different drum.
I gave her all my love, now she has thrown it all away.
The letters and poems she wrote me, all tattered and torn.
Blown away by the wind........

I watched her from my window, saw her walk away,
She did not turn and wave.
This is the last poem I shall write, but do not weep,
 for my lost love, my lost life.
I go on another journey, watch for me from your window,
You will see me dancing in the moonlight
and I shall turn and wave.........

No comments: